The JACE8000 has 2x Ethernet Ports, 2x RS485 Ports and is powered by 24v AC/DC. The JACE can be licensed from 100 data points with options for 250, 500, 1250, 2500, 5000 & 10,000+ data points.
The controller can be expanded to support additional connectivity and software licenses.
Global capacity licensing and upgrade capability
Determine the number of points that will be integrated and select the right capacity license from the start.
Options include 100, 250, 500, 1250, 2500, 5000 & 10,000+ data points. License upgrades can be easily purchased as your needs grow.
Expandable with up to four option modules
Option modules directly attach to the JACE for additional communication ports, incl. LonWorks, RS232 and RS485 networks.
Refer to the data sheet for full details.
Modular hardware design for fast and easy installation
Controller and option modules are designed for easy mounting on a 35mm wide DIN rail.
24VAC/DC-standard global power supply
Rich choice of different colours, materials and finishes for differentiated OEM brand identification
- Native Wi-Fi capability – WAP or Client A, B, G or N networks
- 2 x on-board 10/100Mb Ethernet ports
- 2 x embedded isolated RS485 ports
- Optional add on modules include: LON FTT10 | RS232 | 2 x RS485
- TI AM3352: 1000MHz ARM Cortex-AB
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Removable micro-SD card with 4GB flash total storage/2GB user storage
- Wi-Fi (Client or WAP)
– IEEE802.11n HT20 @ 2.4GHz
– IEEE802.11n HT20 @ 5GHz
– Configurable radio (Off, WAP, or Client)
– WPAPSK/WPA2PSK supported
- USB type A connector
– Back-up and restore support
Upgrading your Tridium?
Take a look into our Tridium Trade Up Programme here.