Global capacity licensing and upgrade capability
Determine the number of points that will be integrated and select the right capacity license from the start. License upgrades can be easily purchased as your needs grow.
Expandable with up to four option modules
Option modules directly attach to the JACE for additional communication ports, incl. LonWorks, RS232 and RS485 networks.
Modular hardware design for fast and easy installation
Controller and option modules are designed for easy mounting on a 35mm wide DIN rail.
24VAC/DC-standard global power supply
Intuitive user interface
Users can easily check the systems status by glancing at the front panel LEDs to diagnose network and power issues.
Rich choice of different colours, materials and finishes for differentiated OEM brand identification
- Native Wi-Fi capability – WAP or Client A, B, G or N networks
- 2 x on-board 10/100Mb Ethernet ports
- 2 x embedded isolated RS485 ports
- Optional add on modules include: LON FTT10 | RS232 | 2 x RS485
- TI AM3352: 1000MHz ARM Cortex-AB
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Removable micro-SD card with 4GB flash total storage/2GB user storage
- Wi-Fi (Client or WAP)
– IEEE802.11n HT20 @ 2.4GHz
– IEEE802.11n HT20 @ 5GHz
– Configurable radio (Off, WAP, or Client)
– WPAPSK/WPA2PSK supported
- USB type A connector
– Back-up and restore support
- (2) isolated RS-485 with selectable bias and termination
- (2) 10/100MB Ethernet ports
- Secure boot
- 24VAC/DC power supply
- Runs Niagara 4.1 and later
- Real time clock
Upgrading your Tridium?
Take a look into our Tridium Trade Up Programme here.