Air quality sensors
• CO2 sensor quantum sensor
• CO2 duct & harsh environment sensor
• VOC duct & harsh environment sensor
• CO2 quantum prime room sensor
• VOC quantum prime room sensor
• VOC quantum prime room sensor (display)
• VOV quantum room sensor
• Concave remote probe temperature sensor
• Duct humidity & temperature sensor
• Duct unit, flange mount
• Duct unit with BAPI box
• Immersion temperature sensor
• Outside air humidity & temperature sensor
• Outside air temperature sensor
• Remote temperature probe
• White low profile button sensor
• Quantum temperature sensor (display)
• Quantum temperature sensor (no display)
Advanced system interfaces
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. JACE340
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. Software only
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. JACE350
• Web based DCIM upgrade from basic to standard
• Appliance additional circuits license
Door entrance panels
• Audio & dialling keypad
• Audio only door entrance control
• Colour camera & dialling keyboard door control
• Colour camera door control
• Entrance panel rain hood
• Expansion module with 8 call buttons
• 3G industrial DIN modem
• 3G industrial DIN modem with Coronis Wavecard WC25
• 3G industrial DIN modem with Coronis Wavecard WC500
• 3G JAVA programmable modem
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with bluetooth
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with Coronis Wavecard WC25
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with Coronis Wavecard WC500
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with GPS
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with IoT
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with GPS & GPS
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with RS485 25m Wavecard
Apollo openconnect integration
• LON option card for use with open connect gateways
• Open connect gateway (XL)
• Open connect gateway (LG)
• Open connect gateway (MD)
• Open connect gateway (SM)
• Open connect software upgrade
• RS-232 option card for use with open connect gateways
• RS-485 option card for use with open connect gateways
• Version upgrade to latest release of Niagara AX
For video door entry
• 8×8 balanced stereo audio matrix switcher
• CCTV for cameras and doorbell cameras
• Door panels enables simple entrance panel
• Entrance enables TPL VDE entrance application
• Multi-zone 12 channel amplifier 40WPC
• Phone enabling community calling
• Slave device for VDE licenses
• Subwoofer amplifier 230W
• VDE license (required license for remaining VDE licenses to work)
Battery powered internal sensors
• Battery powered internal CO2 sensor
• Battery powered internal space mounting temperature & humidity sensor
• Battery powered LCD thermostat with relay output, alarm levels for sensor and battery
• Modbus RS232 to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus RS485 to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus TCP/ethernet to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus USB(RS232) to high powered wireless system gateway
We are proud of our continued partnership with Tridium and are proud to present the newly extended range of powerful controllers and modules by Tridium.
Designed and manufactured with the Niagara4 Framework in mind, the Tridium range offers scalable control and connectivity, with custom branding options available from Tyrrell Products. Tridium is a global leader in business application frameworks that have fundamentally changed the way devices and systems connect. They are passionate leaders and innovators, developing the operating system of the Internet of Things, from buildings and data centres to manufacturing systems, homes, offices, smart cities and beyond.
Niagara4 Builds on the legacy of the Niagara Framework in new and exciting ways. It’s less reliant on browser plug-ins, faster and easier to use. A truly open framework, Niagara4 delivers a variety of notable improvements to help businesses take full advantage of the Internet of Things, including advanced visualisation and new search, security and navigation tools.
We are excited to announce the release of Niagara Framework 4.8, an update on the software designed to promote customer success in smart building and IoT deployments. From the largest enterprise customers to small single-site building owners, Niagara users are pushing the boundaries of control automation by distributing control and management tasks to intelligent edge devices, extracting valuable insight from their operational data using native and 3rd-party tools of their choice, and managing more IP-connected smart building devices on upgraded networking infrastructures overseen by IT cyber teams. These are just some of the trends release 4.8 is designed to support, with features and functionality added in response to customer demand.
From large enterprises to single site installations, Niagara 4.8 offers features for everyone with new functionality that enhances the Supervisor, JACE, Edge 10 and partner platforms.
ACE Deterministic Engine for Niagara Edge 10 – New control engine for Edge 10 that enables fast startup to control time and deterministic timing when servicing IO enabling enhanced operations, analytics and optimisation in new building applications.
Security Dashboard – Quickly assess the security posture of your Niagara network with an easy-to-read and actionable dashboard.
Supervisor view shows all JACEs on your network
• Quickly identify issues with roll up view
• Triage outliers
• Useful for large sites with multiple contractors
Station views shows individual services
• User service
• Fox service
• Web service
• Login service
• Authentication service
• Module permissions
Client Certificate Authentication – Facilitates kiosk-style interfaces using a dedicated pre-configured browser client.
802.1x Support – More IT administrators are demanding that building devices be network compliant. JACE 8000 and Niagara 10 are now compliant with IEEE standard for network authentication.
3rd Party Module Signing – When utilising the vast number of community-written Niagara extensions/modules, module signing improves the security posture of Niagara installations by making administrators aware of modules that may have been tampered with or introduced by untrustworthy sources.
Export Refresh – Have you created an insightful chart in Niagara? You can now easily share it from your browser using the improved historical data exporting functionality.
JACE 8000 Operating System Refresh – Keep your system up-to-date with the latest updates. This release includes updates to JACE 8000 to run the latest QNX release, as well as a new JVM to ensure future compatibility with new features and to continue ongoing support.
Analytics Data Filter – Data sets can be messy. Sometimes they have gaps, bad values, etc. Now, the Niagara Analytics engine ins smarter and can exclude bad data sets based on the data being tagged as faulty, overridden, in alarm state, etc.
Users can easily conduct a systemwide search of the most important elements in their operation. With a simple point and click or drag and drop, users create customised charts, allowing them to instantly find and display critical information. Systems integrators no longer need to re-engineer new dashboards each time a customer requirement changes.
Niagara4 is secure by default. Authentication requires users to choose strong credentials, and both data in motion and sensitive data at rest are encrypted. Niagara4 also uses Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), making user permissions easy to configure and less error-prone. All user actions and security-related events are recorded in Niagara’s audit log for traceability.
Developers will find improved documentation, a rich open API library, BajaScript 2.0, semantic data modelling via tags and other ready-made tools to greatly speed and support development. Niagara4’s new features and public APIs make it easier to extend, develop and build upon the framework.