Air quality sensors
• CO2 sensor quantum sensor
• CO2 duct & harsh environment sensor
• VOC duct & harsh environment sensor
• CO2 quantum prime room sensor
• VOC quantum prime room sensor
• VOC quantum prime room sensor (display)
• VOV quantum room sensor
• Concave remote probe temperature sensor
• Duct humidity & temperature sensor
• Duct unit, flange mount
• Duct unit with BAPI box
• Immersion temperature sensor
• Outside air humidity & temperature sensor
• Outside air temperature sensor
• Remote temperature probe
• White low profile button sensor
• Quantum temperature sensor (display)
• Quantum temperature sensor (no display)
Advanced system interfaces
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. JACE340
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. Software only
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. JACE350
• Web based DCIM upgrade from basic to standard
• Appliance additional circuits license
Door entrance panels
• Audio & dialling keypad
• Audio only door entrance control
• Colour camera & dialling keyboard door control
• Colour camera door control
• Entrance panel rain hood
• Expansion module with 8 call buttons
• 3G industrial DIN modem
• 3G industrial DIN modem with Coronis Wavecard WC25
• 3G industrial DIN modem with Coronis Wavecard WC500
• 3G JAVA programmable modem
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with bluetooth
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with Coronis Wavecard WC25
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with Coronis Wavecard WC500
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with GPS
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with IoT
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with GPS & GPS
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with RS485 25m Wavecard
Apollo openconnect integration
• LON option card for use with open connect gateways
• Open connect gateway (XL)
• Open connect gateway (LG)
• Open connect gateway (MD)
• Open connect gateway (SM)
• Open connect software upgrade
• RS-232 option card for use with open connect gateways
• RS-485 option card for use with open connect gateways
• Version upgrade to latest release of Niagara AX
For video door entry
• 8×8 balanced stereo audio matrix switcher
• CCTV for cameras and doorbell cameras
• Door panels enables simple entrance panel
• Entrance enables TPL VDE entrance application
• Multi-zone 12 channel amplifier 40WPC
• Phone enabling community calling
• Slave device for VDE licenses
• Subwoofer amplifier 230W
• VDE license (required license for remaining VDE licenses to work)
Battery powered internal sensors
• Battery powered internal CO2 sensor
• Battery powered internal space mounting temperature & humidity sensor
• Battery powered LCD thermostat with relay output, alarm levels for sensor and battery
• Modbus RS232 to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus RS485 to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus TCP/ethernet to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus USB(RS232) to high powered wireless system gateway
The JACE 8000 is a compact, embedded IoT (Internet of Things) controller and server platform for connecting multiple and diverse devices and sub-systems. With Internet connectivity and web-serving capability, the JACE 8000 controller provides integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling & network management. It streams data and rich graphical displays to a standard web browser via an ethernet or wireless LAN or remotely over the internet.
This ‘next generation’ controller and its range of complimentary modules is a dramatic step forward in connecting and controlling devices worldwide, featuring a new global design for legacy systems with scalability for the future.
Operating with Niagara 4, the latest version of the Niagara Framework, for optimum performance. In larger facilities, multi building applications and large scale control system integrations, Niagara 4 Supervisors can be used with the JACE 8000 controllers to aggregate information, including real-time data, history and alarms, to create a single unified application.
Do you currently have a legacy JACE? When replacing your legacy JACE with the new JACE 8000s needed for N4, we offer 20% off IO-R-16 and the IO-R-34 module units that complete the Tridium bundle.
The new, modular design of the JACE 8000 controller makes it easy to install, integrate and deploy. Tool-less installation with expansion capability reduces installation complexity and improves flexibility. Systems integrators can focus on engineering solutions, not assembling components.
The JACE 8000 controller leverages the exciting new features of Niagara 4. It adds to the enhanced user experience, maximizing Niagara 4’s key advantages: pure Web interface based on HTML5 with HTML5 views, charting and data visualization, a common design language, better reporting, robust security and improved device management.
With simple configuration, tool-less installation, low-cost integration and high-powered performance, the JACE 8000 controller is a dramatic evolution in connecting and controlling devices worldwide.
Standard Wi-Fi offers enhanced wireless capability when interfacing with the next generation of wireless sensors and devices. The JACE 8000 controller also is configurable as an access point so that mobile phones and tablets can display information and advanced graphics. Expansion also is available when interfacing with other wireless fieldbuses seen in connected buildings.
Determine the number of points that will be integrated and select the right capacity license from the start. License upgrades can be easily purchased as your needs grow.
Option modules directly attach to the JACE for additional communication ports, incl. LonWorks, RS232 and RS485 networks.
Controller and option modules are designed for easy mounting on a 35mm wide DIN rail.