JACE 8000 IO R modules
An IO solution that makes the Tridium JACE 8000 even more powerful...
Introducing an IO solution that makes the next generation JACE 8000 more powerful, and your migration path straight forward. IO R is part of the Niagara Framework portfolio of hardware, software and tools designed for remote monitoring and control applications that enables end-to-end automation and device-to-enterprise integration.
IOR allows the JACE 8000 to interface directly with simple non-intelligent inputs and outputs remotely located up to 4,000 feet from the JACE. The connection is established via an industry-standard RS 485 multi-drop communications bus. Multiple IO R devices can be utilised on a single JACE, providing 250+ IO points on a single JACE.
- Ease of use: Single tool programming inside the Niagara environment with live debugging.
- Enhanced capability: Ability to set hold time and default states for outputs based on application needs.
- Improve flexibility: Operates over an RS485 network and can be installed anywhere. Multiple modules can be combined so each JACE 8000 can command more than 250 points of IO.
- Minimal wiring labour: Quick three-step process when moving from NDIO to the JACE 8000.
- 8universal inputs: Type 3 (10k) thermistors, 0-100K ohm, 0-10VDC
- 0-20 mA with external resistor
- 4 relay outputs (Form A contacts, 24VAC @ .5 amp rated)
- 4 analog outputs (0-10VDC)
- Powered from IO-R-34
- Connected to JACE 8000 remotely over a shielded RS485 bus
- 16 universal inputs: Type 3 (10k) thermistors, 0-100K ohm
- 0-10VDC, 0-20mA with external resistor
- 10 relay outputs (Form A contacts, 24VAC @ .5 amp rated
- 8 analog outputs (0-10VDC)
- Powered from 24VAC/DC source
- Can power up to 4 IO-R-16 modules
- Connected to JACE 8000 remotely over shielded RS485 bus