Satchwell BAS upgrade to Niagara
There are many existing Satchwell BMS systems installed not only in the UK but all around the world. Replacing these systems has always been an expensive pursuit given the high density of inputs and outputs on the BAS2xxx and Sigma panel back plates.
The alternative to our solution requires new control panels or add on panels with expensive wiring looms. On top of these challenges, all the sensors have to be replaced. The enormous cost and down time for such an upgrade results in many systems being maintained beyond their normal life cycle and opens up businesses to the risk of unplanned failure without spare parts being available, let alone the expertise and software tools to fix the problem… However, we have a solution.
Our direct fit replacement
BAS-IO boards and CPU’s resolves these problems and by offering a direct replacement in-situ upgrade for a much lower cost than the typical upgrade options available today. Most existing controllers can be replaced in one to three days. This path provides brand new up to date controls hardware backed by a standard warranty as well as the ability to control costs, facilitate better maintenance programmes and reduce risk.
Features and benefits:
- Direct replacement for Satchwell BAS2000, 2800 & Sigma rack type controllers
- Replacement modules and CPU for Satchwell 132 and 532 outstations
- Retain all existing control panel wiring, sensors, actuators and relay outputs
- Commission new input and output cards with dedicated commissioning tool
- Industry standard ModbusRTU communications from I/O boards to Tridium JACE
- Proven 20-30% saving compared with replacement using other systems
- Reliable technology with reference sites including museums and art galleries