- Single VCNC per Network
- Multiple Driver Networks (Single LAN per VCNC)
- Auto discovery of VCNC connection
- Auto discovery of Trend Outstations
- Support for IQ3 / IQ4 / Legacy IQ via EINC
- Auto discovery of Points
- Sensors / Inputs / Drivers / Knobs / Switches / Loops
- Manual programming (Logic / Function blocks etc)
- Support for IQ3 / IQ4 Time Zones (Import and Export)
- License packs to suit every project
The Trend IP driver allows you to Integrate Trend IQ4 / IQ3 / Legacy Controllers into your Tridium iBMS via IP connection(s). The license is based on point quantities and full support for alarms and time zones overlay are also offered.
Why use a Trend Driver?
Trend control systems are installed extensively in the UK with installations in many other countries. The increased demand for Tridium Niagara as the choice of the building IoT and integration solution, has led to a growing desire to integrate Trend BMS systems.
In response to the growing demand, we have developed two new drivers, including our outstanding new Trend Emulator, now faster and more capable than ever. Our trend drivers offer unparalleled connectivity and function to all Trend IQ devices through a TCP VCNC connection, including support for IQ1’s. Our new Emulator driver emulates an IQ3 so you can now link a JACE to a Trend 963 without the need for TOPS.