- Allow 936 to access any Tridium driver
- Create a unique LAN and VCNC for the JACE
- Create single or multiple Virtual IQ’s (free of charge)
- Automatic export of Points
- Sensors / Inputs / Drivers / Knobs / Switches
- Export existing Tridium Histories as Plots
- Export existing Tridium Schedules as Time Zones
- License packs to suit every project
- Demo mode for 2 hours
- Replace failing hardware with Tridium and maintain 963 Supervisor visibility
- Unlock your BMS with a fully open platform
The Trend Emulator driver allows any Tridium device (AX or N4) to be converted into a single or multiple Virtual IQ. This allows any connected system on the Tridium device to be exposed to a Trend 963 Supervisor as though it were standard IQ3. The license is based on point quantities and full support for exporting Tridium Time Schedules as Trend Time Zones is offered.
Why use a Trend Driver?
Trend control systems are installed extensively in the UK with installations in many other countries. The increased demand for Tridium Niagara as the choice of the building IoT and integration solution, has led to a growing desire to integrate Trend BMS systems.
In response to the growing demand, we have developed two new drivers, including our outstanding new Trend Emulator, now faster and more capable than ever. Our trend drivers offer unparalleled connectivity and function to all Trend IQ devices through a TCP VCNC connection, including support for IQ1’s. Our new Emulator driver emulates an IQ3 so you can now link a JACE to a Trend 963 without the need for TOPS.