Sigfox is a cellular style communication technology that provides low power, low data rate and low communication costs for Internet of Things and M2M applications. Sigfox employs Ultra-Narrow Band (UNB) technology, which enables very low transmitter power levels to be used while still being able to maintain a robust data connection, using unlicensed ISM radio bands. The network topology has been designed to provide a scalable, high-capacity network, with very low energy consumption, while maintaining a simple and easy to rollout star-based cell infrastructure.
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with electronic ballast up to 400W (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for Sigfox LPWA networks.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules and digital input (light level sensor and adaptive lighting).
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: V, W, A, VAR, Wh, VARh, PF and frequency.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen grid faults.
- Infrared interface for security keys transfer and local configuration.
- Integrated light level sensor.