Single port RS-232 adapter, with DB-9M connector. Uses its own on-board UART. Supports baud rates up to 115200.
Note: The JACE requires NiagaraAX build level 3.1.24 or higher to use the NPB-232 option.
There are two LEDs that are visible on the top of the NPB‐232option card (cover must be removed from JACE).
The two LEDs are described as follows:
• TX (yellow) — Transmit, indicates that the JACE is sending data to a device.
• RX (green) — Receive, indicates that the JACE is receiving data from a device.
Up to 2 RS-232 option cards may be installed. COM ports are assigned as follows:
• If a single RS-232 option in Option Slot 1, port is COM3.
• If two RS-232 options, ports are COM3 for Option Slot 1, and COM4 for Option Slot 2.
• If a single RS-232 option in Option Slot 2, with another option type in Slot 1, the COM assignment varies.
Delivery in approximately 2-5 working days (subject to availability)