The Onyxx 34IO is part of Lynxspring’s Edge to Enterprise portfolio of hardware, software & tools designed for today’s buildings, IoT environments, device to to enterprise integrations and machine to machine applications.
Designed to provide maximum performance at minimum cost, the units are completely extendable and can be configured to add additional IO’s to any JENEsys Edge 534, Edge 100 or any JACE 8000 and other third party BACnet controllers.
The Onyxx XM 34IO has 34 points and native Onyxx and extends the IO for any device that has an Onyxx network. The Onyxx XM 34IO-B has 34 points and enables an Onyxx Network and is a slave BACnet MS/TP device that can be integrated by a BACnet client controller.
- Can be used with JENEsys Edge 534
- Extremely compact, modular design allows flexibility/versatality in various combinations of IO
- Extends 34 points to an Onyxx capable device
- 34 points of inputs and outputs
- Add to a JENEsys Edge 534, up to 8 additional extender modules (at 34 points of IO each) for a maximum of 306 points
- Small unit footprint (4.5″ x 4.25″ 2.25″)
- Low power
Onyxx XM 34IO extender module specification
- 10 Digital Outputs
- 8 Analog outputs
- 16 universal inputs
- Input mode setting per universal input (resistance, volatge, current, pulse, etc)
- Micro USB (1), Onyxx network
- Wired 24 Vac/dc
- 35mm DIN rail or flat panel mounting
JENEsys Edge 534 with XM 34IO
JENEsys Edge 534 controller connected to 7 x XM 34IO modules providing a total of 272 points.
- 80 x digital outputs
- 64 x analogue outputs
- 128 x universal outputs