Tridium’s Niagara Edge 10 is an IP-based field equipment controller powered by the Niagara Framework®. Niagara Edge 10 controllers drive applications such as zone temperature control, and the operation of fan coil units, single- stage air handling units, water-source heat pumps and more. Niagara Edge 10 controllers run the full Niagara stack, with 10 points of on-board IO and IO-R-34 / IO-R-16 expansion capability. The Edge 10 licensing supports 3x devices and 50x total points to harness the full power of Niagara at the edge.
- Powered by the Niagara Framework N4.7 & above
- Supports ACE deterministic engine – live processing 10s from power on.
- 5x universal inputs / 3x digital triac outputs / 2x analog outputs onboard
- Expandable via 2x Tridium IO-R-34 or 4x Tridium IO-R-16 license free.
- 1x RS485 serial port
- 2x ethernet ports that support daisy-chain topology (can connect to JACE8000)
- Support for BACnet, Modbus & SNMP drivers only.
- Powered via 24VAC/DC source
- Small Metering Projects.
- Small HVAC Applications (LTHW / AHU etc)
- Smart Homes
- Edge – Cloud Monitoring
Upgrading your Tridium?
Take a look into our Tridium Trade Up Programme here.