- 4 digital inputs 24v ac or dc
- 6 analogue inputs 0-10v/ 4-20ma / RTD
- 2 analogue outputs 0-10v dc
- 6 digital output relays with 8A contacts
- Hand-auto override switches and setting potentiometer on each analogue output
- 24v ac or dc power operation
- Supports RS485 2-wire Modbus Open Communication network
- Failsafe outputs to predefined state on communications failure
- Bi-colour LED for module status information
- Yellow LED indication per output
The Multi IO module has one 2-wire RS485 port supporting a Modbus communications network connection to the JACE® controller. Modules can be networked via TCP, RS485 or mixed networking.
Can be engineered via any system with a Modbus interface. Palette files available for Tridium AX and N4.
Typical applications include building automation control systems and monitoring.
- Module Power Supply: 20v to 28v ac or dc
- Module Current: 310ma ac or 125ma dc
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +50°C
- CE Marketing: EMC directive, 2004/108/EC according requirements of EN 55011 and EN 61326-1
- Mounting: DIN-rail TS35 (35mm x 7.5mm) or direct mounting by M3 fixing
- Assembly: Up to 15 in a row with zero spacing
- Module Size (l x w x h-TS35 / direct): 53mm x 95mm x 60mm / 58mm
- Insulating Material / Flammability Class: Housing: Noryl. Terminals: Polyamid 6.6 V0 / UL94 V0
- Protection Degree (DIN 40050): IP 20