Introducing an IO solution that makes the next generation JACE 8000 more powerful, and your migration path straight forward. IO R is part of the Niagara Framework portfolio of hardware, software and tools designed for remote monitoring and control applications that enables end-to-end automation and device-to-enterprise integration.
IOR allows the JACE 8000 to interface directly with simple non-intelligent inputs and outputs remotely located up to 4,000 feet from the JACE. The connection is established via an industry-standard RS 485 multi-drop communications bus. Multiple IO R devices can be utilised on a single JACE, providing 250+ IO points on a single JACE.
- 16 universal inputs: Type 3 (10k) thermistors, 0-100K ohm
- 0-10VDC, 0-20mA with external resistor
- 10 relay outputs (Form A contacts, 24VAC @ .5 amp rated
- 8 analog outputs (0-10VDC)
- Powered from 24VAC/DC source
- Can power up to 4 IO-R-16 modules
- Connected to JACE 8000 remotely over shielded RS485 bus
Upgrading your Tridium?
Take a look into our Tridium Trade Up Programme here.