Introducing an IO solution that makes the next generation JACE 8000 more powerful, and your migration path straight forward. IO R is part of the Niagara Framework portfolio of hardware, software and tools designed for remote monitoring and control applications that enables end-to-end automation and device-to-enterprise integration.
IOR allows the JACE 8000 to interface directly with simple non-intelligent inputs and outputs remotely located up to 4,000 feet from the JACE. The connection is established via an industry-standard RS 485 multi-drop communications bus. Multiple IO R devices can be utilised on a single JACE, providing 250+ IO points on a single JACE.
- 8 universal inputs: Type 3 (10k) thermistors, 0-100K ohm, 0-10VDC
- 0-20 mA with external resistor
- 4 relay outputs (Form A contacts, 24VAC @ .5 amp rated)
- 4 analog outputs (0-10VDC)
- Powered from IO-R-34
- Connected to JACE 8000 remotely over a shielded RS485 bus
Upgrading your Tridium?
Take a look into our Tridium Trade Up Programme here.