The ZR-HM.D-M Energy Meter includes an external 70Amp current transformer to measure real time power up to 15kW and has an energy counter.
Moreover it has a digital output to drive high power relay. Functions as stand-by killer and override push button are also available. It is possible to set a power limit below of which the load is considered in stand-by mode and therefore the external relay is switched off.
With the override push-button the user can override the last relay order issues by the Gateway. All the function are activated by simple ModBus commands issued to the ZB-Connection Gateway that transforms those commands in wireless commands.
The device is continuously powered by 230 Vac; therefore it can also act as a repeater or a “parent” device for battery-powered sensors.
- Real Time Electricity Active Power Measurement up to 15 kW with external CT included
- Electricity Energy Counter
- Digital output to drive external high power relay
- Stand-by killer
- Override push-button
- CT included with core split
- Din Rail Mounted
- Modbus profile on ZigBee platform
- Router function
- Power Supply: 90/250 Vac; 1W; 50/60Hz
- CT: 70A max
- Environment Parameters: Operating Temperature: -10 ÷ +60°C; <80% U.R. not condensing, Storage Temperature: -20 ÷ +70°C; <80% U.R. not condensing
- Chip Ember EM250
- Compatible IEEE 802.15.4
- Stack EmberZnet 3.5.x (ZigBee PRO)
- Device address settable via radio commands
- Frequency: 2405 MHz ÷ 2480 MHz
- Modulation: DSSS
- Nominal transmission power: 2mW (3 dBm)
- Receiver sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Internal antenna gain: 0 dB
- Range outdoor/indoor: 100m/30m