This powerful cost effective fan coil controller has all the inputs and outputs you need for every project, as well as the intelligence and embedded control to meet every application.
With high speed Modbus communications and a dedicated free driver for Tridium Niagara 4, integrating these controllers into your chosen BMS or IoT solution could not be easier.
The free Niagara driver includes automatic discovery and drop-down simple configuration for input types and scaling, well as automatic history extension creation for inputs and outputs. This saves a huge amount of time and makes sure the engineering gets done right, first time around.
With support for all electrical and mechanical HVAC system, and 9 modes of selectable modes of operation included, these controllers represent the best possible solution at a breakthrough low price.
18 I/O for every application
- 4 x Special Inputs for Temperature, Setpoint, Pipe Flow and Return Temp
- 4 x digital inputs – dry contact
- 3 x 0-10v outputs for Htg, Clg and Fan
- 2 x Triac outputs for 24v Htg and Clg
- 3 x 6A Relays for 3 Speed Fan
- 1 x 10A Electric Heating Relay
- 1 x 6A Cooling Relay
Key Features and Benefits
- DIN mounting with 24VAC, 24VDC or 230VAC power supply
- Full status LED indication for controller inputs and outputs
- 2-Part large connectors for easy and trouble free installation
- Free Tridium driver with auto-discovery, simple configuration and
Lower niagara license costs by only using the I/O points needed
- Driver or Modbus selectable pre-loaded universal applications
- Supports 2 or 4-pipe systems with 9 selectable modes of operation
- Modbus Address and Baud Rate selectable on external switches