The eBMS/GigaSwitch is a 5 port Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for control panel mounting. DIN mounting saves back plate space and offers front facing ports for easy connection of cables from adjacent cable trunking. The port supports 10/100/1000Mbps and may used in a standalone mode or as part of an eBMS/IO system.
10/100/1000 BaseTX, DIN Mount, 9-36VAC/DC Terminal & Built-In eBMS/IO Connector for Modbus Pass-Through and DC ONLY power.
CON (RS485 Master Network Interface) or TCP-CON needed to connect modules to an RS485 Master Network Interface or Ethernet Network Interface.
Features and Benefits
- Economical solution
- 5 data ports
- Fast Ethernet
- Operating: 0-40 °C, 10-90% RH Non Condensing
- Storage: -40-70 °C, 5-90% Non Condensing
- DIN rail mounting
- Data transfer rate 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports with Auto-Uplink
- Powered directly from 24vDC or connect to eBMS/IO modules via side connector
- IEEE802.3x flow control for Full Duplex & back-pressure for half-duplex