The eBMS/IO TCP-CON, CON and CON-R modules provide a convenient means to connect power and either ethernet or 2-wire RS485 Modbus communications to one or more I/O modules without any extra wiring.
The IP20 rated modules may be plugged together with other modules on standard TS35 DIN rail or direct mounting.
The CON-R module simply contains connection terminals. It is used in combination with a TCP-CON or CON module to provide a cost effective solution for the protection and connection of local and remote I/O modules in a communications network.
CON (RS485 Master Network Interface) or TCP-CON needed to connect modules to an RS485 Master Network Interface or Ethernet Network Interface.
The TCP-CON, CON and CON-R modules have screw terminal connectors for power and communications cabling.
Can be engineered via any system with a Modbus interface. Palette files available for Tridium AX and N4.
BMS and monitoring.
- Convenient power and Modbus connection for the range of eBMS/IO input and output modules (TCP-CON, CON & CON-R)
- Module Power Supply: 20v to 28v ac or dc
- Module Current: 30ma ac or 10ma dc
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +50°C
- CE Marking: EMC directive 2004/108/EC according requirements of EN 55011 and EN 61326-1
- Mounting: DIN-rail TS35 (35mm x 7.5mm) or direct mounting from M3 fixing
- Assembly: Up to 15 in a row with zero spacing
- Module Size (l x w x h-TS35 / direct): 53mm x 95mm x 60mm / 58mm
- Insulting Material / Flammability Class: Housing: Noryl. Terminals: Polyamid 6.6 V0 / UL94-V0
- Protection Degree (DIN 40050): IP20