The eBMS/LTIO 6UI/6UO module supports 6 universal inputs and 6 universal outputs. Inputs can be used with a wide variety of voltage, current and resistive temperature detector (RTD), volt free contact and pulse counting devices. Universal outputs are rated at 0-10vDC at 20ma and can be used to drive an external 12vDC single relay module.
Connected by ModbusRTU communications, these products offer the best possible performance at the lowest price. They come with freely available configuration palettes to drop onto each device, instantly bringing configuration parameters in the Niagara 4 Framework, speeding up the engineering of these modules beyond even BACnet devices.
- Expansion module for Building Automation Systems
- 6 Universal Inputs
- 6 Universal Outputs ( AO can driver SRMV )
- User friendly configuration
- Status LEDs for all inputs, outputs and communication
- RS-485 Connection as Modbus RTU Slave
- Slave ID and Baudrate Configured with DIP Switches
- Counter value stored in permanent memory. Last value held in memory during power failure.