The eBMS/IO 10DI module supports 10 independent digital inputs with input voltages up to 24v ac or dc. The module also provides a voltage source that can be used for applications using volt-free contacts. Each digital input has a bi-colour LED which indicates the current status of the connected device.
The IP20 rated module may be plugged together with other modules on standard TS35 DIN rail or direct mounting; the cascadable design allows power and 2- wire RS485 Modbus communications to connect through without any extra wiring.
Modbus address setting is by rotary switches which are easily accessible underneath the top cover. A bi- colour LED indicates the communications status.
CON (RS485 Master Network Interface) or TCP-CON needed to connect modules to an RS485 Master Network Interface or Ethernet Network Interface.
- 10 digital inputs 24v ac or dc
- DIN rail or direct mounting
- 24v ac or dc power operation
- Supports RS485 2-wire Modbus Open Communication network
- Easy address setting using rotary switches
- Bi-colour LED for module status information
- Bi-colour LED status indication per input
The 10DI module has one 2-wire RS485 port supporting a Modbus communications network connection to the JACE® controller. Modules can be networked via TCP, RS485 or mixed networking.
Can be engineered via any system with a Modbus interface. Palette files available for Tridium AX and N4.
- Module Power Supply: 20v to 28v ac or dc
- Module Current: 275ma ac or 110ma dc
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +50°C
- CE Marketing: EMC directive, 2004/108/EC according requirements of EN 55011 and EN 61326-1
- Mounting: DIN-rail TS35 (35mm x 7.5mm) or direct mounting by M3 fixing
- Assembly: Up to 15 in a row with zero spacing
- Module Size (l x w x h-TS35 / direct): 53mm x 95mm x 60mm / 58mm
- Insulating Material / Flammability Class: Housing: Noryl. Terminals: Polyamid 6.6 V0 / UL94 V0
- Protection Degree (DIN 40050): IP 20