Air quality sensors
• CO2 sensor quantum sensor
• CO2 duct & harsh environment sensor
• VOC duct & harsh environment sensor
• CO2 quantum prime room sensor
• VOC quantum prime room sensor
• VOC quantum prime room sensor (display)
• VOV quantum room sensor
• Concave remote probe temperature sensor
• Duct humidity & temperature sensor
• Duct unit, flange mount
• Duct unit with BAPI box
• Immersion temperature sensor
• Outside air humidity & temperature sensor
• Outside air temperature sensor
• Remote temperature probe
• White low profile button sensor
• Quantum temperature sensor (display)
• Quantum temperature sensor (no display)
Advanced system interfaces
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. JACE340
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. Software only
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. JACE350
• Web based DCIM upgrade from basic to standard
• Appliance additional circuits license
Door entrance panels
• Audio & dialling keypad
• Audio only door entrance control
• Colour camera & dialling keyboard door control
• Colour camera door control
• Entrance panel rain hood
• Expansion module with 8 call buttons
• 3G industrial DIN modem
• 3G industrial DIN modem with Coronis Wavecard WC25
• 3G industrial DIN modem with Coronis Wavecard WC500
• 3G JAVA programmable modem
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with bluetooth
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with Coronis Wavecard WC25
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with Coronis Wavecard WC500
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with GPS
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with IoT
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with GPS & GPS
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with RS485 25m Wavecard
Apollo openconnect integration
• LON option card for use with open connect gateways
• Open connect gateway (XL)
• Open connect gateway (LG)
• Open connect gateway (MD)
• Open connect gateway (SM)
• Open connect software upgrade
• RS-232 option card for use with open connect gateways
• RS-485 option card for use with open connect gateways
• Version upgrade to latest release of Niagara AX
For video door entry
• 8×8 balanced stereo audio matrix switcher
• CCTV for cameras and doorbell cameras
• Door panels enables simple entrance panel
• Entrance enables TPL VDE entrance application
• Multi-zone 12 channel amplifier 40WPC
• Phone enabling community calling
• Slave device for VDE licenses
• Subwoofer amplifier 230W
• VDE license (required license for remaining VDE licenses to work)
Battery powered internal sensors
• Battery powered internal CO2 sensor
• Battery powered internal space mounting temperature & humidity sensor
• Battery powered LCD thermostat with relay output, alarm levels for sensor and battery
• Modbus RS232 to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus RS485 to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus TCP/ethernet to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus USB(RS232) to high powered wireless system gateway
You choose whether to host it in the Cloud or on your sever and network, behind your firewall.
Each user can create, view and modify their own dashboard “on-the-fly” in minutes, thus enabling them to focus on current or rapidly changing conditions in their area or responsibility.
Periscope can be accessed on any mobile device that supports HTML5, including iOS and Android. Views are automatically scaled across multiple platforms.
Periscope utilises the Project Haystack semantic data model, so any standardised tags work out of the box.
The entire solution has been re-developed and re-designed from the ground up to deliver breathtaking capabilities not possible in any other solution available elsewhere.
To start, the offering is now built on HTML5 and so it scales perfectly no matter your platform. Periscope is hosted on Niagara 4 but will be available on SkySpark, with options for other hosts in the future. With an integral haystack tag based data structure, it is now possible to navigate by way of site > equipment > points – which brings a huge user benefit of context sensitive, reusable views. For smart cities and IoT, the API allows developers to create and embed custom viewlets for their own unique applications.
A growing library of charts and widgets empower users with intuitive visualisation of live and historical data.
Provides the ability to display data such as energy consumption normalised square footage, weather or prodiction units, etc.
Promote sustainability awareness campaigns and competitions with built-in kiosk function.
The map view is a navigational page built on open source technology. Users can link buildings KPIs, alarm conditions, etc and quickly identify key metrics in a building through the use of colour spectrums and icons.
Views are context sensitive. Context means that once a view is built for an energy meter, it can be reused across other sites that also have a meter. Context saves time and creates a consistent story on how data changes.
Periscope provides efficient navigation between sites and standard views by using a flexible Navigation Bar.
Dynamic Map View