Air quality sensors
• CO2 sensor quantum sensor
• CO2 duct & harsh environment sensor
• VOC duct & harsh environment sensor
• CO2 quantum prime room sensor
• VOC quantum prime room sensor
• VOC quantum prime room sensor (display)
• VOV quantum room sensor
• Concave remote probe temperature sensor
• Duct humidity & temperature sensor
• Duct unit, flange mount
• Duct unit with BAPI box
• Immersion temperature sensor
• Outside air humidity & temperature sensor
• Outside air temperature sensor
• Remote temperature probe
• White low profile button sensor
• Quantum temperature sensor (display)
• Quantum temperature sensor (no display)
Advanced system interfaces
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. JACE340
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. Software only
• Web based DCIM – Basic – Incl. JACE350
• Web based DCIM upgrade from basic to standard
• Appliance additional circuits license
Door entrance panels
• Audio & dialling keypad
• Audio only door entrance control
• Colour camera & dialling keyboard door control
• Colour camera door control
• Entrance panel rain hood
• Expansion module with 8 call buttons
• 3G industrial DIN modem
• 3G industrial DIN modem with Coronis Wavecard WC25
• 3G industrial DIN modem with Coronis Wavecard WC500
• 3G JAVA programmable modem
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with bluetooth
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with Coronis Wavecard WC25
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with Coronis Wavecard WC500
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with GPS
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with IoT
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with GPS & GPS
• 3G JAVA programmable modem with RS485 25m Wavecard
Apollo openconnect integration
• LON option card for use with open connect gateways
• Open connect gateway (XL)
• Open connect gateway (LG)
• Open connect gateway (MD)
• Open connect gateway (SM)
• Open connect software upgrade
• RS-232 option card for use with open connect gateways
• RS-485 option card for use with open connect gateways
• Version upgrade to latest release of Niagara AX
For video door entry
• 8×8 balanced stereo audio matrix switcher
• CCTV for cameras and doorbell cameras
• Door panels enables simple entrance panel
• Entrance enables TPL VDE entrance application
• Multi-zone 12 channel amplifier 40WPC
• Phone enabling community calling
• Slave device for VDE licenses
• Subwoofer amplifier 230W
• VDE license (required license for remaining VDE licenses to work)
Battery powered internal sensors
• Battery powered internal CO2 sensor
• Battery powered internal space mounting temperature & humidity sensor
• Battery powered LCD thermostat with relay output, alarm levels for sensor and battery
• Modbus RS232 to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus RS485 to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus TCP/ethernet to high powered wireless system gateway
• Modbus USB(RS232) to high powered wireless system gateway
In addition to intelligent integrated communications with multiple building systems, there is also a need to control and monitor discrete plant items such as pumps and boilers, lighting circuits, fans, dampers and other essential equipment.
Likewise, there is a necessity to connect, monitor and log sensors for temperature, humidity, air flow, fluid levels and more. All these connections can be achieved in an elegant and modular fashion by deploying our complete range of DIN mounting Modbus based Input / Output modules.
As well as working in perfect harmony with our own eBMS/HVAC™ controllers, this comprehensive range of modules can be connected to any Modbus® capable controller or integration platform. You can connect the modules locally or remotely using Ethernet or RS485 and the modules have monitored Hand-Off-Auto controls to streamline pre-commissioning and simplify maintenance and support operations.
They also support sensing elements from all major manufacturers, drastically reducing the cost of retrofit installations.
CON (RS485 Master Network Interface) or TCP-CON needed to connect modules to an RS485 Master Network Interface or Ethernet Network Interface.
Our modules are compatible with sensors from over 22 manufacturers, allowing you to retrofit our modules without having to change, re-wire or re-configure any of the existing sensors. This can often make the difference between winning and loosing a project opportunity.
Our modules can be clicked together in groups in your control panel enclosures, or connected remotely in simple enclosures using TCP/IP (Ethernet) or RS485 (Twisted Pair). This is ideal for distributed monitoring and control for items such as chilled beams, classrooms and nozzle dampers, negating the need for costly and difficult centralised wiring systems and control panels.
For Lighting and Plant, some modules have fixed function control built in. This makes for more efficient control without the need for bespoke or additional control strategy for standard control methods such as lighting control with occupancy PIR & switch and also plant control, such as boilers, pump-sets & fans where feedback for autochangeover or rotation is the norm. Not only does this save time and money, but the control is always guaranteed to function quickly and efficiently.
Most of our modules have Hand- Off-Auto controls, but these controls which are also monitored so that you can raise an alarm, visualise when they have been used or more importantly if they have been left out of the Auto position, which can increase energy cost and reduce comport levels. Having HOA controls allows pre-commissioning of control outputs to take place without having to connect a laptop. Equally, for maintenance purposes, lesser skilled technicians can complete operations such as driving dampers and valves without the need for software or laptops.
One unique feature of our TCP-CON is the ability to tunnel Modbus across Ethernet to a remote location, then to breakout of the Ethernet into twisted pair. This makes it possible to hop across Ethernet and out to local networks on RS485 without running costly cabling around the building. This saves costs and improves efficiency by making full use of existing infrastructure and reduces new installation where possible.
The modules are powered from industry standard 24VAC or DC supplies and are DIN rail mounting. The interconnection between the modules is by way of secure pushfit edge connectors or for remote connections, you can use the screwed terminals provided.