JENEsys Edge 534 Controller
Delivering the reliability of Niagara at the Edge
JENEsys Edge products are a new generation of IoT controllers combining the Niagara Framework with Lynxsprings Onyxx platform. A first of its kind. The 534 combines a fully programmable controller that leverages Niagara, provides 34 points of IO on board, and web server duties into a single device
JENEsys Edge 534 IoT Controller for Niagara 4
The JENEsys Edge 534 IoT Controller for Niagara 4 is a fully programable Niagara 4 Controller with 34 IO’s built-in and expandable up to 306 IO’s, delivering edge connectivity, interoperability, data access and analytics for today’s buildings, energy management, machine-to-machine applications and IoT environments.
Taking Niagara to the edge real time control, the JENEsys Edge 534 Controller for Niagara 4 utilises the same familiar ProBuilder/Workbench software, Niagara programming tools and Fox Protocol.
JENEsys 534 offers the following features
• Fast & Increased Memory Capacity
• Small Unit Footprint (110.5 x 110.25 x 60 mm)
• Compatible with many additional drivers
• Replacement for Sedona, Galaxy & M2M
• JENEsys = fully programmable Niagara controller
• 10 Digital Outputs, 8 Analog Outputs & 16 UI on-board
• 2 x on-board RS485 ports
• Direct connection to 7 x XM 34I/O modules (272 points in total)
Connect & Access Data—Anytime, Anywhere
Purpose-built, JENEsys Edge 534 delivers edge connectivity, data access and control for today’s small to mid-sized facilities, plant control, machine-to-machine and IoT applications that require smart edge technology.
Reduce Engineering Time & Installation Costs
The JENEsys Edge 534 combines Niagara and Onyxx, a proven IoT edge hardware platform, enabling facility managers and operators to use a known user interface like Workbench to achieve operational efficiencies between multiple systems and/or devices, facility management functions, equipment control and business applications.
JENEsys Edge 534 IoT Controller for Niagara AX
The JENEsys Edge 534 IoT Controller is a fully programmable Niagara AX Controller with 34IO’s built in and expandable up to 306 IO’s delivering edge connectivity, interoperability, data access and analytics for today’s buildings, energy management, machine to machine applications & IoT environments.
Taking Niagara to the edge with real-time control, the JENEsys Edge 534 Controller for Niagara AX utilises the same familiar ProBuilder/Workbench software, Niagara programming tools and Fox Protocol.
Newest IoT Technology - Onyxx Extender Modules
Onyxx XM 34IO Extender Module
The Onyxx 34IO is part of Lynxspring’s Edge to Enterprise portfolio of hardware, software & tools designed for today’s buildings, IoT environments, device to to enterprise integrations and machine to machine applications.
Designed to provide maximum performance at minimum cost, the units are completely extendable and can be configured to add additional IO’s to any JENEsys Edge 534, Edge 100 or any JACE 8000 and other third party BACnet controllers.
The Onyxx XM 34IO has 34 points and native Onyxx and extends the IO for any device that has an Onyxx network. The Onyxx XM 34IO-B has 34 points and enables an Onyxx Network and is a slave BACnet MS/TP device that can be integrated by a BACnet client controller.
- Can be used with JENEsys Edge 534
- Extremely compact, modular design allows flexibility/versatality in various combinations of IO
- Extends 34 points to an Onyxx capable device
- 34 points of inputs and outputs
- Add to a JENEsys Edge 534, up to 8 additional extender modules (at 34 points of IO each) for a maximum of 306 points
- Small unit footprint (4.5″ x 4.25″ 2.25″)
- Low power
- 10 Digital Outputs
- 8 Analog outputs
- 16 universal inputs
- Input mode setting per universal input (resistance, volatge, current, pulse, etc)
- Micro USB (1), Onyxx network
- Wired 24 Vac/dc
- 35mm DIN rail or flat panel mounting
Possible Connection Scenarios;
JENEsys Edge 534 with XM 34I/O
JENEsys Edge 534 Controller connected to 7 x XM 34I/O modules providing
a total of 272 points.
• 80 x Digital Outputs
• 64 x Analogue Outputs
• 128 x Universal Inputs