Delivering the reliability of Niagara to the Edge
JENEsys® Edge™ products are a new generation of IoT controllers combining the Niagara Framework® with Lynxspring’s Onyxx® platform.A first-of-its-kind,
the JENEsys Edge 534 combines a fully programmable controller that leverages Niagara, provides 34 points of IO on-board,
and web server duties into a single device.
Taking Niagara to the edge with real-time control — the JENEsys Edge 534 utilizes the same familiar Workbench software, Niagara programming
tools and Fox Protocol.
Main Features and Benefits:
• JENEsys = fully programmable Niagara controller
• 10 Digital Outputs, 8 Analog Outputs & 16 UI on-board
• 2 x on-board RS485 ports
• Direct connection to 7 x XM 34I/O modules (272 points in total)
• Fast & Increased Memory Capacity
• Small Unit Footprint (110.5 x 110.25 x 60 mm)
• Compatible with many additional drivers
• Replacement for Sedona, Galaxy & M2M
Connect & Access Data—Anytime, Anywhere
Purpose-built, JENEsys Edge 534 delivers edge connectivity, data access and control for today’s small to mid-sized facilities, plant control, machine-to-machine and IoT applications that require smart edge technology.
Reduce Engineering Time & Installation Costs
The JENEsys Edge 534 combines Niagara and Onyxx, a proven IoT edge hardware platform, enabling facility managers and operators to use a known user interface like Workbench to achieve operational efficiencies between multiple systems and/or devices, facility management functions, equipment control and business applications.
Newest IoT Technology - Onyxx Extender Modules
Onyxx® XM 34IO Extender™ Module
• Additional IO for a JENEsys Edge 534 (272 points in total)
• Direct RS485 connection to Edge 534
• 10 x DO, 8 x AO and 16 x UI
• Wired 24VAC/DC power supply
• High speed processing
Possible Connection Scenarios;
JENEsys Edge 534 with XM 34I/O
JENEsys Edge 534 Controller connected to 7 x XM 34I/O modules providing
a total of 272 points.
• 80 x Digital Outputs
• 64 x Analogue Outputs
• 128 x Universal Inputs