The TCP-CON, CON and CON-R modules have screw terminal connectors for power and communications cabling.
Can be engineered via any system with a Modbus interface. Palette files available for Tridium AX and N4.
BMS and monitoring.
- Convenient power and Modbus connection for the range of eBMS/ IO input and output modules (TCP-CON, CON & CON-R)
- Over voltage protection on power terminals (TCP-CON & CON)
- EMI filter on communications terminals (TCPCON & CON)
- Integrated termination and bias resistors activated by dip switches (TCP-CON & CON)
- TCP-CON may be used as standalone Modbus TCP Gateway
- TCP-CON has onboard web server for configuration of IP address and RS485 communications settings
- Module Power Supply: 20v to 28v ac or dc
- Module Current: 30ma ac or 10ma dc
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +50°C
- CE Marking: EMC directive 2004/108/EC according requirements of EN 55011 and EN 61326-1
- Mounting: DIN-rail TS35 (35mm x 7.5mm) or direct mounting from M3 fixing
- Assembly: Up to 15 in a row with zero spacing
- Module Size (l x w x h-TS35 / direct): 53mm x 95mm x 60mm / 58mm
- Insulting Material / Flammability Class: Housing: Noryl. Terminals: Polyamid 6.6 V0 / UL94-V0
- Protection Degree (DIN 40050): IP20