This wireless modbus IO Module is ideal for gas, electricity and water metering applications. Suitable for lighting control with built-in logic achieving very short response times. Helps distribute IO modules around the building and integrate remote Modbus RS485 devices.
- The module does not require battery making it very low maintenance.
- No programming of registers or Master and Slave.
- Solve the most complex projects with one part number, easy to budget for.
- It achieves the best possible wireless range of 300m in buildings by using the 868MHz.
- We made it flexible so the wireless range can be extended by separating the network into different channels.
- Each ISMA-B-W0202 allows connection to other RS485 devices using the onboard RS485 port such as ISMA-B-8I
Mostly used in metering projects where cabling is expensive or not possible. This module helps integrate remote modbus meters and pick up pulse meters.
W0202 has been built to allow extension of RS485 bus using wireless technology wherever use of network cable is impossible or no cost effective. Use of two W0202 allows to build the wireless ‘bridge’ for the RS485 by building wireless remote island (one or more) for devices communicate via Modbus RTU / ASCII
Delivery in approximately 2-5 working days (subject to availability)
2 in stock