- 4 analogue outputs 0 to 10v dc
- Hand-auto override switches and setting potentiometer on each analogue output
- 3 digital outputs with change over contacts
- DIN rail or direct mounting
- 24v ac or dc power operation
- Supports RS485 2-wire Modbus Open Communication network
- Failsafe outputs to predefined state on communications failure
- Bi-colour LED for module status information
- Yellow LED indication per analogue output
The 4AO 3DO module has one 2-wire RS485 port supporting a Modbus communications network connection to the JACE® controller.
Modules can be networked via TCP, RS485 or mixed networking.
Can be engineered via any system with a Modbus interface. Palette files available for Tridium AX and N4.
BMS and monitoring.
- Module Power Supply: 20v to 28v ac or dc
- Module Current: 275ma ac or 110 ma dc
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +50°C
- CE Marketing: EMC directive 2004/108/EC according requirements of EN 55011 and EN 61326-1
- Mounting: DIN-rail TS35 (35mm x 7.5mm) or direct mounting by M3 fixing
- Assembly: Up to 15 in a row with zero spacing
- Module Size (l x w x h-TS35 / direct): 53mm x 95mm x 60mm / 58mm
- Insulating Material / Flammability Class: Housing: Noryl. Terminals: Polyamid 6.6 V0 / UL94-V0
- Protection Degree (DIN 40050) IP 20