eBMS/Mobile gives you the power to control, monitor and manage your building systems by unlocking the power of Tridium NiagaraAX based systems in the palm of your hands. With installation times as short as 10 minutes and no additional engineering required, you can start enjoying the benefits today. Key features such as Engineering Views, User Views and Pro Tools; give you the experience you are looking for, allowing you to do more, with less time, wherever you are.
eBMS/Mobile is a suite of Apple iOS Apps and Niagara AX Web services with engineering tools to provide stylish, easy to use mobile user interfaces for your Niagara AX based installations and has been specifically designed to work quickly and efficiently whether contacted over WiFi or your mobile network.
With different Apps for iPad and iPhone/iPod, eBMS/Mobile takes advantage of the distinctive and key features of these different platforms to deliver a user experience never previously offered to building users, managers and engineers.
With low cost licensing and unlimited App downloads for as many devices as required, its time you gave your customers the user interface they have always wanted for use wherever they are, whatever they are doing.
- Run as many copies of the app for free on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Free on going updates
- Free Support
- Fastest installation and configuration for any Niagara based Mobile App
- Low cost License for JACE or Web Supervisor
- Connect to multiple hosts (customers) and multiple sites without leaving the app
- Review temperatures, alarms and other elements of your building systems wherever you are
- Make adjustments to set-points, time schedules and schedule exceptions
- Investigate complaints using graphs and alarm lists without your laptop!
- Provide engineering views or user views within minutes to meet your customers’ expectations
- Pro-Tools provides full access to all connected drivers and systems and a Commissioning Report, which can be emailed to you, your customer or consultant straight from the app
Learn more by clicking one of the other links in this section and discover the extent of what eBMS/Mobile can do to improve your customer care, reduce costs and increase bottom line profits.