01. AMAZON ECHO: The latest edition to our solution is the Amazon Echo. With a new driver for Niagara 4 and Niagara AX, you can extend any control point with a voice command, which links automatically to your Amazon accounts via our Niagara cloud services. You only pay for connected points so you can install as many Echo Devices as you like at no extra cost.
02. WIRELESS: Any professional will tell you that if you don’t install the right WiFi solution you will find the system won’t work as expected. Our range of ceiling mounted access points include multiple SSIDs, POE power, 2GHz and 5GHz with the latest wifi networking standards.
03. LIGHTING CONTROL: This fully programmable touch screen offers complete control of your lighting systems for up to 64 DALI lights or 512 DMX devices. The screen has a configurable user interface and ports for Modbus RTU, BACnet over WiFi. It also has a built in temperature sensor.
04. ANDROID TABLETS: There are so many Android tablets available on the market and we’ve tested most of them, with nearly all of the cheap ones failing to perform. The tablets we sell have been tested and perform as well as an iPad but without the price tag, with Intel processors and retina displays.
05. LAUNCH PORTS: Launch Ports have become the wireless charging standard for tablets in home automation. There are sleeve sizes for different devices, each with an inductive charging magnetic back that ‘locks’ onto the desk or wall mounting charger base.
Wall stations are powered by low voltage DC and can be wired using standard Ethernet cable or, as we prefer, a good quality Belden 8760! As with the sleeves, the wall stations are available in gloss white or black.
06. INFRA RED: We’ve built thousands of IR codesets into our eBMS / Mobile application, routing those commands through the IR interface to your multi-media equipment. Our Global Cache partnership gives you the best prices and support possible.
07. CONTROLS: Controllers are the key to connectivity. eBMS / Mobile is hosting on Tridium Niagara for the best possible control and integration using different JACE platforms. We also have a complete range of I/O modules for control and monitoring.