Communicator LT2 makes the cost-effective convergence of building services and IT networks a reality. Whether your need is for peer-to-peer high-level networking for integrated systems, or to link remote sites onto existing IT networks for centralised management and enterprise applications, Communicator LT2 is the solution for you.
With drivers available for over 260 different building systems, Communicator LT2 can integrate with a wide variety of third party sub-systems. These include Building Management Systems (BMS) , Fire Systems, Chillers, PDU Monitoring, Security & Access Systems and other building control & monitoring equipment.
The LT2 connects using it’s 2 x RS232 ports (RS485 with additional hardware) and IP based device ports making integration to new and older legacy systems possible. LT2 supports a range of IP protocols such as SMTP, Telnet, HTML, BACnet and ModbusTCP.
Features and Benefits of the Communicator LT2:
• Established Solution for over 15 years
• Multiple drivers per unit included
• Over 250 sub-systems supported
• Modbus Slave upto 62 Devices
• Ideal as BACnet / Modbus Gateway
• Unrivaled support for Fire Alarm Systems
• On-board process control logic engine
• No limit on driver points on RS232 ports
• 12/24V AC/DC power supply
• Date and timer functions are included, with feedback control
• On-board alarm management function
• Battery backup unit available with switchable 12/24V PSU